Sony Xperia GX will start shipping tomorrow in Japan and has got some pretty number of pre-orders for the handset. Initially in Black and White variants, the third color may soon be available.
ePrice has reported that the pink version of the Xperia GX is planned for launch. They say it will have a matte finish much like the other coloured versions. There’s no information available on availabilty of this variant but we may get few details at IFA.
Key features for Xperia GX
- 4.6” Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine for razor-sharp clarity.
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor for faster performance.
- 16GB internal flash storage.
- 13MP camera with Sony Exmor R for mobile, HD video recording, and Sony technology to take 3D panoramic images.
- Running Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.