Sony has outed Jelly Bean Alpha ROM for Xperia T. This is not first time that Sony has released Alpha ROM, in past also they did it. Anyone can install this new Jelly Bean Alpha build on their Xperia T device but their are few things you need to follow:
- First , your device should be unlocked.
- Second, to install ROM on an unlocked Xperia T you need Sony Unlock Utility.
Once you’r cleared than you are free to flash ROM on your Xperia T. According to Sony’s official blog, “This JB alpha ROM is strictly targeting advanced developers, and it will not work for ordinary everyday usage, as it only has a limited set of features working (for example, you cannot make any phone calls).” Before installing Alpha ROM just read below which things/features will work and will not:
- Google Mobile Services (GMS) apps are not included (for example, Gmail and Google Maps).
- Modem is turned off and therefore the SIM card will not be recognised (this also means you can’t make any phone calls).
- Bluetooth™ is turned off.
- Wi-Fi® is turned off.
- FM-radio is turned off.
- NFC is turned off.
- UI look and feel is not updated to final Sony Jelly Bean software.
Currently JB Alpha ROM is only available for Xperia T, but in coming we its also suggested to land for Xperia TX and Xperia V.
For more details about installing you need to head over to Sony Blog Here.