Data loss is not a rare phenomenon; instead, most of Windows users come across various devastating situations of data loss. There could be various reasons responsible for data loss, which may range from operating system corruption, virus infection, to accidental deletion. However, at any such situation, it is advised to stop using your computer until you recover all your data with the help of efficient third-party Windows data recovery software. Since there are various third-party Windows data recovery tools available online, thus it may become difficult for you to select the best one.
Mentioned below are some key points, which you should keep in your mind before selecting any third-party Windows Data Recovery software:
- Intuitive User Interface: Always select the software that has simple intuitive user interface. That means an effective software has read only nature.
- Dependable Risk Free Recovery Process: Reliable software performs 100% risk free recovery of data in almost all data loss situations.
- Wide Range of File Format Support: The software supports wide array of different file types.
- Compatibility: Robust software supports almost all versions of Windows operating system.
- Other Features: Well-versed Windows data recovery software has some other advanced features such as it supports data recovery from formatted partitions as well as recovers deleted partitions also. Some efficient tools for this category have ‘find’ option by which you can recover only particular files and file sets.
- Free Trial Version: Authentic tool generally provides free trial version of the software. By downloading the free trial or demo version, you can get the gist of the software and analyze its features and working.
- The last but not the least point which you should keep in your mind before downloading any third-party Windows data recovery software is do not download the software on your affected system. Make sure to download and install Windows Data Recovery software on a healthy drive so that, lost, deleted, or inaccessible data is not overwritten.
User can find latest and 2012 best data recovery software, which really helps you out to get back deleted data from almost any conditions of data loss. These software has complete Do-It Yourself user interface by which a layman too can perform the recovery of his/her precious data easily. Professional tool supports recovery of 185 file different file types and is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, Server2003, XP, 2000, and NT4 (SP6). With all these features, the software has some other advance features such as deep scan. By using this option of the software, you can search even those files, which you are unable to see in normal searching.
- Overwritten data can’t be recovered though using any free or professional software.
- Avoid using the infected drive imediately and plug it to another working computer for best results
- There are list of freeware are available too which does exactly the same task but sometimes failed and may permanently overwrite deleted data.
100% data recovery is not gauranteed. Try as many software as you wish at your own risk and we aren’t responsible for any loss or damage.